» 9 months ago
Hello! Here is a list of things that will be happening to prepare you for 3.0
Last edited: 3 months ago
• It is overrun and there are too many inactive plots
• Too many w/e mistakes
• Too many road glitches
• Balances over 600,000 will be set to 600,000
• ALL balances + prices will be reduced by 100% (600,000=60,000)
• Each player gets to bring 8 horses to 3.0
• When you first join 3.0, your /h list will pop up, and you will pick 8 horses to keep if you have not reduced your horse list already. If you only have 8 or below horses anyway, you will skip this step.
• Two weeks prior to 3.0, breeding will be halted so there are no pregnant mares
• Immortal Tokens: If you own 1-4 horses you will be granted one immortality token. If you own 5-8 horses you will be granted two immortality tokens. The purpose of immortality tokens is to make up for un-immortal customs purchased prior to 3.0.
• Ranks will stay the same
Items (Feed, accessories, ribbons, tack)
• /warp containers to rent a storage unit. The storage units will be brought over to 3.0
• Certifications are staying the same, however some may require a test retake incase of rules changing and/or test altercation.
Non plot-world builds
• Most non plot world builds will be staying, however, some may be rebuilt just to upgrade.
• You will likely keep the server jobs you have, a LOT more jobs will be introduced. Player barn jobs will not be effected unless your employer says so.
If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to message me or any staff member! Questions asked will likely be added to this sheet.