There are no wall posts here yet.
- Registered: about 1 year ago
- Last Seen: 22 days ago
New Black Market Products
22 days ago
Can only be purchased on the online store!
+ Immortality Token
+ Instant Health Token
+ Eternal Health Token
The Immortality Token gives horses the ability to never die through illness! There are two versions of this token, one being a token that wears off after ownership is transferred, and the other being a token that never wears off, and the horse will never die. The ones being granted to all horse owners is the token that wears off after purchasing.
The Instant Health Token is very valuable when a horse is ill beyond repair. When a horse has a negative body score and several diseases, and some are incurable, this token is perfect for horses that have been previously neglected. This token cures the horse of all ailments and sets the body score to a perfect 4.0 and hydration to a perfect 5.0. It provides a new quality of life for this special horse!
The Eternal Health Token is an extremely valuable tool to any horse owner that can't quite keep up with the care of their horses. A horse that has been granted the Eternal Health Token will require no care at all. No feeding, watering, vet care, hoof care, dental care, grooming, and no manure! Your horse will always have a perfect body score and always have healthy symptoms.
An EquestriToken is a secondary currency. Worth $10,000, this token can be used in place of the normal currency. Instead of paying $20,000 to breed your horses, you can pay with two EquestriTokens. Keep these tokens safe!
Our new update will be released on June 8th! It's been a long time coming and we are SO excited to finally allow everyone to see what we have.
22 days ago
We can't currently add all that we've been talking about lately, but here's what you WILL see on June 8th:
- Vet plugin
- Basics of farrier (hoof trimming and shoeing)
- Stall Cleaning
- Updated grooming
- Better ages of horses
22 days ago
Both participating horses MUST be breed registered and the registration proof must be given at the time of breeding. (Registration number or official copy of registration book)
If both horses are owned by the same player:
If both horses are owned by two different players:
Unlicensed + Licensed: $18,000 ($8,000 for licensed, $10,000 for unlicensed)
Rights to the Foal
Rights to the foal goes to whoever owns the mare during the time of breeding.
- Bodily Decisions (vaccines and neutering)
All rights listed above are automatically given unless there are mutually agreed differences between participating parties.
However, if the party that does not own the mare pays a broodmare fee, that party will gain rights to the foal. When the broodmare fee is paid and accepted by the mare's owner, the mare owner understands that the other party now has rights to the foal. Ownership of the foal when born can be transferred briefly to the other party to brand.
How often can you breed?
Without a breeding license, players may only breed twice in one week (seven days).
With a breeding license, players can breed unlimitedly.
Mares have a two week cool down period after the birth of a foal.
Stallions have a two day cool down period after impregnating a mare.
What counts as one "breeding"?
The player who owns the mare that will be pregnant is the player that will use one of their breedings.
Breeding License Rules
A breeding license can be terminated at any time if a breeding license registrar suspects abuse of the breeding license.
Activities that may terminate a breeding license include but are not limited to:
- Neglect of any participating animals.
- Failure to vaccinate and get regular vet checks.
- Attempting to breed without a staff member present.
- Breeding without purpose.
- Giving breeding license benefits to unlicensed players. (Holding a mare or stallion to breed at licensed cost, then transferring ownership back after.)
Hello! Here is a list of things that will be happening to prepare you for 3.0
9 months ago
• It is overrun and there are too many inactive plots
• Too many w/e mistakes
• Too many road glitches
• Balances over 600,000 will be set to 600,000
• ALL balances + prices will be reduced by 100% (600,000=60,000)
• Each player gets to bring 8 horses to 3.0
• When you first join 3.0, your /h list will pop up, and you will pick 8 horses to keep if you have not reduced your horse list already. If you only have 8 or below horses anyway, you will skip this step.
• Two weeks prior to 3.0, breeding will be halted so there are no pregnant mares
• Immortal Tokens: If you own 1-4 horses you will be granted one immortality token. If you own 5-8 horses you will be granted two immortality tokens. The purpose of immortality tokens is to make up for un-immortal customs purchased prior to 3.0.
• Ranks will stay the same
Items (Feed, accessories, ribbons, tack)
• /warp containers to rent a storage unit. The storage units will be brought over to 3.0
• Certifications are staying the same, however some may require a test retake incase of rules changing and/or test altercation.
Non plot-world builds
• Most non plot world builds will be staying, however, some may be rebuilt just to upgrade.
• You will likely keep the server jobs you have, a LOT more jobs will be introduced. Player barn jobs will not be effected unless your employer says so.
If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to message me or any staff member! Questions asked will likely be added to this sheet.
Hey Lizzy! Feeding is not out yet! You can expect feeding to come out when 3.0 comes out! (Not sure of a date yet)
11 months ago