- NO GRIEFING! Griefing is only allowed in SURVIVAL on unclaimed land. This punishment can result in a ban.
- PROFANITY. Allowed to use in moderation but is NOT to be directed at players. If you are using excess profanity you will be asked to tone it down, if you do not comply you could be at risk for a mute.
- STEALING. Stealing can and will result in a ban! With multiple offenses it will result in a permanent ban.
- SPAMMING. No excessive use of capital letters or messages in chat. Message spam includes, message, party, global and plot chat. This can result in a mute or even a temp ban!
- ADVERTISING. No advertising other servers! We are okay with talking about other servers but it is very rude to advertise on our server.
- BE RESPECTFUL. To all staff and players, we are all people who have feelings and make mistakes!
- HACKING. Can and will result in a ban!
For more information on Warnings, Mutes and Bans, please check out,
These are rules that are not stated in our server rules but still apply to our game!
Horses abandoned at public boarding now will be deleted or sent to rescue after TWO WEEKS of their owner being offline. LESS TIME allowed if the horse is very sick and contagious
The only way to dispose of used shavings is through waste management. No “if”, “and”s or “but”s.
Staff are incharge of returning and refunding any barn permits now.
WE WILL NOT: -return an entire plots worth of barn permits. This is not how the plots are meant to be used. Instead of returning a whole plots worth of items
– SELL THE WHOLE BARN or rebuild and fix what you don’t use in the new build.
WE WILL: -return any mistakes you made when purchasing things (amount, size)
-return any things you want to downsize or upsize (Pastures, stalls, arenas)
The server is not responsible for ingame money trades for our online shop items from players
If your horse is ill, injured, anything health related going on- please take the advice of vets and farriers ONLY! This will save a lot of confusion when your horse isn’t getting healed. Take non-vet or farrier advice at your own risk!
Now that we have speed-increasing shoe options: The speed limits for every discipline is STILL the same! Horses still must meet the barefoot speed limit. This means a true .44 barefoot horse cannot compete in a barrel race.
Now that breeding is going to be opened back up pretty soon, horses are NOT allowed to be crossbred unless it is a warmblood to another warmblood, APH to a AQH or AQH to a TB. Horses with different disciplines are also NOT to be bred with each other!
Some rules have been put in place due to multiple events in 2.0 and 3.0! These are specifically in place for those who only intend on quitting to draw attention or be obnoxious after “quitting”. If neither of those apply to you, you have nothing to worry about! If you are planning to quit Equestriworlds
– You will be banned from the discord
-You will be muted for 3-4 weeks on the server.
– You are to ONLY give away 3 horses to players and friends, the rest must go to rescue.
– Do NOT give away your money.
– If you are causing trouble via signs, bothering staff members, bothering players, we will send you to the server jail for the remainder of your mute.
If you plan on coming back
– You may not appeal until your first tempmute is expired.
– DM us on Instagram for a discord appeal!
– You will be muted for 1-2 weeks in global chat. (You can speak in local, party, and pms.)
– You can seek your horses that were given to friends!
– Coming back to us with intention to rise issues will result in a ban!
– You will be unbanned from the discord server!
– We will welcome you with open arms.
Short term breaks do not apply! Bans/mutes will vary by case.
Leaving on good terms? Don’t worry about anything! These rules have been put in place to avoid issues that we’ve had on multiple occasions. If you absolutely must go, it’s our loss!
Small plots have been created to eliminate the public boarding mess caused by inactive players. They are 60×60, with a premade barn once the plot is claimed. Small plots can be modified if you wish, but using only GMS and by buying blocks in the block shop. (No barn shop to buy permits).
Rules 1. Buy blocks to build only! NO GMC!
2. Plots are only to be owned by players UNDER Level-3.
3. NO WORLD EDIT
4. NO BOARDING at other small plots.
5. You may not SELL your small plot. If you do not want it anymore, just do /b delete (make sure you take your belongings)
6. Small plots are CLEARED after 3 weeks of inactivity.
7. NO FARMING!
8. You should NOT keep your small plot past Level-3.
9. You may have fly if needed to build on your small plot.
10. If you don’t own a small plot, DON’T buy blocks from the block shop. If you are caught, it’s a warning.
Prefixes for VIP+ and VIP++ are a privelidge. Don’t lose your privelidge. The prefix you choose should be:
– A reasonable length. If your prefix takes up one whole chat line, it would be a good idea to shorten it down.
– Appropriate If your prefix contains profanity, drug-related, or sexual terms, it’s not appropriate. (This could earn a warning or mute. Or both!)
– Non-degrading If your prefix degrades yourself or others (Ex: “Ugly” “I’m Ugly”) you should change it.
– Non-Triggering Avoid the use of words such as depression, anxiety, suicide, and other words relating to self harm or mental health. (This could also earn a warning or mute. Or both!)
If you recieve multiple warnings about inappropriate prefixes, we will take away your prefix command.
Certifications are a test that proves your knowledge in a certain discipline.
Trails – Red (&4)
Dressage – Light Red (&c)
Western 1 – Orange (&6)
Eventing – Yellow (&e)
Mounted Shooting/Archery – Light Green (&a)
XC – Light Teal (&b)
Western 2 – Dark Teal (&3)
Hunters – Light Blue (&9)
Racing – Dark Blue (&1)
SJ – Purple (&5)
Saddleseat – Pink (&D)
In order to take your certification test for any discipline you must:
– Have all the requirements.
– All the requirements must be valid.
– A show ribbon without a date or host name is invalid.
– Present lesson proofs and ribbons to the discipline leader/owner.
You can lose your certification if:– More than one valid complaint has been filed on improper hosting, unfair judgement, or it is shown that you do not understand the rules of the discipine
You must have your certification in a discipline if you want to:– Host clinics- Give lessons- Host shows- Host classroom lessons (also requires the approval of the discipline owner).- Own a club which focuses on a discipline
A sick horse is a horse that has anything other than happy symptoms in /h symptoms. You should not:
– Bring sick horses to shows.
– Bring sick horses to anyone else’s barn (unless going straight to quarantine).
– Intentionally infect other’s horses. (This can get you a warning or tempban.)
– Bring sick horses to auction. (There’s a fee.)You should:
– Disclose any information on the sick horse to a potential buyer.
– Get a vet to diagnose any unknown issues.
– Keep it at your barn, and isolate it.
– Don’t ask multiple staff members over a week to keep refunding your items until everything is gone.
– Advice: if you plan on rebuilding your barn, you don’t need to refund everything. Rebuild, and refund or repurchase as you go
Helpful tips to avoid confusion with purchases on the server!
– Please ask a staff member for your items as soon as your donation message pops up in Discord or server chat!
– Don’t wait a week to ask for your items! – If you are buying something for a player, please only GIFT it to the player or sign into the store with their username. We will NOT give it to someone else if it’s not gifted or bought under the players user.
– ONLY buy custom horses that match your rank limits.
– Do NOT buy a branding token unless you have your own brand already.
Tips and rules for hosting your own shows!
– Hosts may not participate in shows or competitions with a money prize. – Hosts must be certified to host in a certain discipline.
– Hosts should follow all guidelines for hosting provided by the discipline owner.
Information on running certain businesses!
– Rescues or horse rehabilitation facilities are NOT allowed at this time.
– All stores that sell anything like renamed tack, heads, decorative pieces must be approved by Admin Crystal and located in the plaza.
– All horse facilities that offer training, lessons, breeding, boarding, ect. MUST be inspected before allowing the business to run.
– Clubs, associations, ect. MUST be approved by a Head-Admin+ before operation to begin.
– NO crop farms. They cause lag and are not beneficial to you.
– You can have stall mats. However your stall mat to shavings ratio must be no less than a 60/40 ratio. This means you must have at least 60% shavings to 40% stall mats (or another block)
– “Fake” pastures (no real grass) still must be paid for as a pasture.
– Grass arena is a grass arena, not a free open space that you can put jumps on.
– Your stalls MUST have shavings in them. No ifs, ands or buts. If you have to be told more than twice to put shavings in your stall, you will get a GMC ban until you do so.
– An XC TRACK, can be bought as a race track. 1/4 of a plot can be considered one track. One whole plot is 4 tracks.
– XC FIELDS need to be paid for as grass arenas.
– Measure your pastures, paddocks, and arenas on the INSIDE of the fence, and not including the fence.
Tips to rank up!
– Never hint or ask a staff member to rank up. It will heavily slow down when you rank. You think it’s not obvious but it is.
– Stay active! Taking 2 week breaks won’t help you!
– Be friendly! Being mean-spirited surely will not assist your ranking progress.
– Engage in chat! The more we see you being friendly with the server, the more we want to rank you!
SERVER STAFF MEMBERS Rules that are to do with our members.
– Players should not attempt to coer our staff members or developers to come to their own or another server to provide a service. Doing so can result in the ban of the player.
– Equestriworlds staff members ARE allowed to view your PM’s and party chats to ensure the safety of the server and it’s players. Conversations that aren’t to do with Equestriworlds or it’s players will be ignored and kept private.
– Staff members ARE allowed to use a translator to check in on your messages. The staff member should only continue to translate if the message could be threatening to Equestriworlds or it’s players.
THIS POST OF RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR BE ADDED TO AT ANY TIME