- NO GRIEFING! Griefing is only allowed in SURVIVAL on unclaimed land. This punishment can result in a ban.
- PROFANITY. Allowed to use in moderation but is NOT to be directed at players. If you are using excess profanity you will be asked to tone it down, if you do not comply you could be at risk for a mute.
- STEALING. Stealing can and will result in a ban! With multiple offenses it will result in a permanent ban.
- SPAMMING. No excessive use of capital letters or messages in chat. Message spam includes, message, party, global and plot chat. This can result in a mute or even a temp ban!
- ADVERTISING. No advertising other servers! We are okay with talking about other servers but it is very rude to advertise on our server.
- BE RESPECTFUL. To all staff and players, we are all people who have feelings and make mistakes!
- HACKING. Can and will result in a ban!
For more information on Warnings, Mutes and Bans, please check out,
These are rules that are not stated in our server rules but still apply to our game!
The only way to dispose of used shavings is through waste management. No “if”, “and”s or “but”s.
The server is not responsible for ingame money trades for our online shop items from players
If your horse is ill, injured, anything health related going on- please take the advice of vets and farriers ONLY! This will save a lot of confusion when your horse isn’t getting healed. Take non-vet or farrier advice at your own risk!
Now that we have speed-increasing shoe options: The speed limits for every discipline is STILL the same! Horses still must meet the barefoot speed limit. This means a true .44 barefoot horse cannot compete in a barrel race.
Now that breeding is going to be opened back up pretty soon, horses are NOT allowed to be crossbred unless it is a warmblood to another warmblood, APH to a AQH or AQH to a TB. Horses with different disciplines are also NOT to be bred with each other!
Some rules have been put in place due to multiple events in 2.0 and 3.0! These are specifically in place for those who only intend on quitting to draw attention or be obnoxious after “quitting”. If neither of those apply to you, you have nothing to worry about! If you are planning to quit Equestriworlds
– You will be banned from the discord
-You will be muted for 3-4 weeks on the server.
– You are to ONLY give away 3 horses to players and friends, the rest must go to rescue.
– Do NOT give away your money.
– If you are causing trouble via signs, bothering staff members, bothering players, we will send you to the server jail for the remainder of your mute.
If you plan on coming back
– You may not appeal until your first tempmute is expired.
– DM us on Instagram for a discord appeal!
– You will be muted for 1-2 weeks in global chat. (You can speak in local, party, and pms.)
– You can seek your horses that were given to friends!
– Coming back to us with intention to rise issues will result in a ban!
– You will be unbanned from the discord server!
– We will welcome you with open arms.
Short term breaks do not apply! Bans/mutes will vary by case.
Leaving on good terms? Don’t worry about anything! These rules have been put in place to avoid issues that we’ve had on multiple occasions. If you absolutely must go, it’s our loss!
Small plots have been created to eliminate the public boarding mess caused by inactive players. They are 60×60, with a premade barn once the plot is claimed. Small plots can be modified if you wish, but using only GMS and by buying blocks in the block shop. (No barn shop to buy permits).
Rules 1. Buy blocks to build only! NO GMC!
2. Plots are only to be owned by players UNDER Level-3.
3. NO WORLD EDIT
4. NO BOARDING at other small plots.
5. You may not SELL your small plot. If you do not want it anymore, just do /b delete (make sure you take your belongings)
6. Small plots are CLEARED after 3 weeks of inactivity.
7. NO FARMING!
8. You should NOT keep your small plot past Level-3.
9. You may have fly if needed to build on your small plot.
10. If you don’t own a small plot, DON’T buy blocks from the block shop. If you are caught, it’s a warning.
Prefixes for VIP+ and VIP++ are a privelidge. Don’t lose your privelidge. The prefix you choose should be:
– A reasonable length. If your prefix takes up one whole chat line, it would be a good idea to shorten it down.
– Appropriate If your prefix contains profanity, drug-related, or sexual terms, it’s not appropriate. (This could earn a warning or mute. Or both!)
– Non-degrading If your prefix degrades yourself or others (Ex: “Ugly” “I’m Ugly”) you should change it.
– Non-Triggering Avoid the use of words such as depression, anxiety, suicide, and other words relating to self harm or mental health. (This could also earn a warning or mute. Or both!)
If you recieve multiple warnings about inappropriate prefixes, we will take away your prefix command.
Certifications are a test that proves your knowledge in a certain discipline.
Trails – Red (&4)
Dressage – Light Red (&c)
Western 1 – Orange (&6)
Eventing – Yellow (&e)
Mounted Shooting/Archery – Light Green (&a)
XC – Light Teal (&b)
Western 2 – Dark Teal (&3)
Hunters – Light Blue (&9)
Racing – Dark Blue (&1)
SJ – Purple (&5)
Saddleseat – Pink (&D)
In order to take your certification test for any discipline you must:
– Have all the requirements.
– All the requirements must be valid.
– A show ribbon without a date or host name is invalid.
– Present lesson proofs and ribbons to the discipline leader/owner.
You can lose your certification if:– More than one valid complaint has been filed on improper hosting, unfair judgement, or it is shown that you do not understand the rules of the discipine
You must have your certification in a discipline if you want to:– Host clinics- Give lessons- Host shows- Host classroom lessons (also requires the approval of the discipline owner).- Own a club which focuses on a discipline
A sick horse is a horse that has anything other than happy symptoms in /h symptoms. You should not:
– Bring sick horses to shows.
– Bring sick horses to anyone else’s barn (unless going straight to quarantine).
– Intentionally infect other’s horses. (This can get you a warning or tempban.)
– Bring sick horses to auction. (There’s a fee.)You should:
– Disclose any information on the sick horse to a potential buyer.
– Get a vet to diagnose any unknown issues.
– Keep it at your barn, and isolate it.
– Don’t ask multiple staff members over a week to keep refunding your items until everything is gone.
– Advice: if you plan on rebuilding your barn, you don’t need to refund everything. Rebuild, and refund or repurchase as you go
Helpful tips to avoid confusion with purchases on the server!
– Please ask a staff member for your items as soon as your donation message pops up in Discord or server chat!
– Don’t wait a week to ask for your items! – If you are buying something for a player, please only GIFT it to the player or sign into the store with their username. We will NOT give it to someone else if it’s not gifted or bought under the players user.
– ONLY buy custom horses that match your rank limits.
– Do NOT buy a branding token unless you have your own brand already.
Tips and rules for hosting your own shows!
– Hosts may not participate in shows or competitions with a money prize. – Hosts must be certified to host in a certain discipline.
– Hosts should follow all guidelines for hosting provided by the discipline owner.
Information on running certain businesses!
– Rescues or horse rehabilitation facilities are NOT allowed at this time.
– All stores that sell anything like renamed tack, heads, decorative pieces must be approved by Admin Crystal and located in the plaza.
– All horse facilities that offer training, lessons, breeding, boarding, ect. MUST be inspected before allowing the business to run.
– Clubs, associations, ect. MUST be approved by a Head-Admin+ before operation to begin.
– NO crop farms. They cause lag and are not beneficial to you.
– You can have stall mats. However your stall mat to shavings ratio must be no less than a 60/40 ratio. This means you must have at least 60% shavings to 40% stall mats (or another block)
– “Fake” pastures (no real grass) still must be paid for as a pasture.
– Grass arena is a grass arena, not a free open space that you can put jumps on.
– Your stalls MUST have shavings in them. No ifs, ands or buts. If you have to be told more than twice to put shavings in your stall, you will get a GMC ban until you do so.
– An XC TRACK, can be bought as a race track. 1/4 of a plot can be considered one track. One whole plot is 4 tracks.
– XC FIELDS need to be paid for as grass arenas.
– Measure your pastures, paddocks, and arenas on the INSIDE of the fence, and not including the fence.
Tips to rank up!
– Never hint or ask a staff member to rank up. It will heavily slow down when you rank. You think it’s not obvious but it is.
– Stay active! Taking 2 week breaks won’t help you!
– Be friendly! Being mean-spirited surely will not assist your ranking progress.
– Engage in chat! The more we see you being friendly with the server, the more we want to rank you!
SERVER STAFF MEMBERS Rules that are to do with our members.
– Players should not attempt to coer our staff members or developers to come to their own or another server to provide a service. Doing so can result in the ban of the player.
– Equestriworlds staff members ARE allowed to view your PM’s and party chats to ensure the safety of the server and it’s players. Conversations that aren’t to do with Equestriworlds or it’s players will be ignored and kept private.
– Staff members ARE allowed to use a translator to check in on your messages. The staff member should only continue to translate if the message could be threatening to Equestriworlds or it’s players.
Plot greetings and farewells MUST be PG
Restarting rules You can only restart if you’ve been offline longer than one month. Restarting for money, horses, new plot or starter kits is not allowed. Once you restart you will have to go through the whole tutorial again you won’t just go get a horse. Staff are allowed to deny restarts if reason is not valid. Invalid reasons include:
– I didn’t get a horse when I started because I chose not
– I would like a different plot the one I got is too far from blockshop and there’s one next to blockshop/I want to be closer to my friends plot
– My friend has joined as a newbie and I would like to start with them
– I don’t like my horse I want a new one
– I sold my horse now I want one because I don’t got any
– I’m bored
– I made bad decisions* *specify more, if the bad decision is selling your only horse
– you won’t get restarted
If you have to ask if a show name is ok or not, its a no
impersonating staff members by changing your prefix OR nickname, is NOT ALLOWED.
If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. It’s rude as hell to speak badly about something you play on. You don’t have to be here.
Hiding unclaimed horses to bypass horse slots is NOT ALLOWED We will find them <:
I can’t believe this must be said. Equestriworlds does not allow comments that are considered racist, homophobic, transphobic, or xenophobic. Here’s what you could win yourself by being any of the above:
– A mute
– A warning
– A temporary ban
– Even a permanent ban if you’re inconsiderate enough!
Don’t want any of those things listed above? By golly, all you have to do is be a decent human being!
Equestriworlds has a 0 tolerance for discrimination
/countdown is only to be used for SHOWS only
Equestriworlds does not condone harassing other servers. Bringing a clan of friends or yourself to go advertise and troll on other equine servers will no longer be tolerated. Such acts can win you a temp ban or permanent ban depending on the severity.
Crops of ANY kind are not allowed on your plots!! Even just for decor!
No begging for money
threatning to refund payments to our online store can result in a ban
NO POLITICS! We have enough outside of our server
Complaining about promotions is a one stop shop to never get promoted
No asking staff why someone isn’t trial, it’s just terribly awkward for everyone involved
No exploring in flat worlds
If you pin fraudenlent ribbons OR try to beat the ribbon system in any way, you will be immediatley banned from breeding. This includes:
Pinning ribbons onto your horse not won by them
Hosting shows for the purpose of your horse winning them with other riders
Whatever crazy ish you can all come up with to beat the system Yes, we CAN tell, and yes, we do know. If we see anyone doing it from here on out, you will be permanently banned from the ESF and breeding as well.
When you receive banknotes, please redeem them immediately so you don’t risk loosing them. Sometimes inventories glitch out, and we will not be responsible for any money lost if this happens to a banknote stashed in your inventory.
THIS POST OF RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR BE ADDED TO AT ANY TIME